YEA I KNO I KNO

YEA I KNO I KNO
MRSZ. **sHakIYLA pATRIce

Monday, December 1, 2008

the bravest thing ive ever dun

the bravest thing that i have ever did was take my sister to the hospital when she went into labor. you dnt know how scared i was for her and me. i knew i had to act quck and calm for her because she's a worryer. i was also scared for my life. i knew i knew how to drive but in the street with alot of cars was making me lose my mind..... out of all the thoughts that was running through my head i made it to the hospital in time . and my sister had my oh so bad nefew dashad. i believe that was the bravest thing ive ever did. but it was all for my oh so crazy sister rakita.

4 comments:

Rockybabe said...

that is a scary situation and i would of acted in a totally different way.

L0$!NZ ST!LL FAR FRM 0PT!ONAL said...

I KNO U WERE SCARED...IM GLAD YA DURRELL LOVIN SELF AINT DIE...HA HA HA LOL....!!!!

dah baddest. PRETTY ISH said...

dat aint even his name. lol its darrell. you hata

Kanyla41508 said...

gurl please u is not brave u no u was scared

opps ma bad.

opps ma bad.

ummm. 1 of those i dnt care pics.

ummm. 1 of those i dnt care pics.