YEA I KNO I KNO

YEA I KNO I KNO
MRSZ. **sHakIYLA pATRIce

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

who knws me best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

being shakiyla is a very easy but tough thing. i go theu alot, frm ignoring haters, to doin me, being real, keeping it 100 wit people. there alot of people that im very close with, but only a few no everything abt me.
~~my friend shanna white is my everything, she is my journal. she tells me everything abt her n i do the same. we have been very close since freshman yr. we have our on journal that we write in wen we needto talk. she knows what i like n what i dislike. she knws what makes me mad n what puts a smile on my face.
those who knw me know that i dnt hang with alot of people because thas just anutha form of drama. me n shanna have a lil group called the seleted few. (the 1's we kickit wit)
my secrets sum of them shanna knwa sum dont. i mean her issues are my issues. her fights are my fights. i ide she ride. thats what you call a bestfriend. my journal my counselor. there is ot much to say but there is alot abt me that you. other people. students n friends dnt knw. BUT SHANNA WHITE DOES........

No comments:

opps ma bad.

opps ma bad.

ummm. 1 of those i dnt care pics.

ummm. 1 of those i dnt care pics.