YEA I KNO I KNO

YEA I KNO I KNO
MRSZ. **sHakIYLA pATRIce

Friday, January 30, 2009

how to GET awAy wit a bad attitude*

^^a way you can get away with a bad attitude is, keep it under control and lowkey. there fore noone can say or do anything to change.
**getting away with a bad attitude is something that i get awaywith everyday i have a dttitude problem but i make sure i control it. people dnt want to always see me with my lips poked out. there are times when my feelings show on my face, but somtimes you have to catch yourself people are concerned, good and bad. some nosey some people actually care.
getting away with a bad attitude mean you have to have 2 personalities, your mean on occasion and nice on other day, thats how you gotta be when you walkin dwn the street n while you at skool.
a bad attitude is nt a good thing to have but most peolple have 1. i kno i sure do have 1,. but you ah neva kon until you make me upset.

No comments:

opps ma bad.

opps ma bad.

ummm. 1 of those i dnt care pics.

ummm. 1 of those i dnt care pics.