YEA I KNO I KNO

YEA I KNO I KNO
MRSZ. **sHakIYLA pATRIce

Monday, January 5, 2009

what i did on my winter break^^**&&%%

on my winter break i did soooooo much... for one i created me a fcaebook account. which has currently gotten all of my attention.
##!!on my break i got my hair done nails and got me a tattoo. i went over my sisters house for a couple of days. then came home i chilled for a day or two. i went to 3 parties 1 in matteson. 1 on the low end and my friend khiry party saturday nite. i also went skating, skating is my third life. i dance for my second life. i had the most fun on christmas and new years. ( alothough im not finna put my business out out blogger) just know i enjoyed myself.

overall i had the best time of my life.

No comments:

opps ma bad.

opps ma bad.

ummm. 1 of those i dnt care pics.

ummm. 1 of those i dnt care pics.